- Any amateur skier or snowboarder aged 18 and over capable of navigating a red slope can take part in the race.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification from the race.
- Wearing a race suit is not permitted and will lead to disqualification from the classification.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- Giant Slalom, one run.
- In case of multiple participation, only the first run in the respective destination will be considered for the ranking.
- Four categories:
- Women aged 18 to 39 years. Men aged 18 to 39 years.
- Women aged 40 years and above. Men aged 40 years and above.
- Ranking period: An overall ranking per race day will be determined for each category.
- Best times: The fastest three in each group will be rewarded per race day.
- Additional prize: “Guess your time” (prediction of your own time).
- The following people will be excluded from the ranking:
- Anyone who is listed in a FIS and/or national points list (e.g. FISI, ÖSV).
- Ski and snowboard instructors of all levels.
- Employees of AUDI AG, importers or dealers and service providers commissioned to stage the Audi quattro Ski Cup.
- Qualification: One person per category (men/women, 18–39/40+) will be drawn at random to take part in the World Final out of all the winning competitors from each race and category per country. This means that for each country, two women and two men will qualify for the World Final and be invited to Kitzbühel (AUT) with a companion from 13–15 March 2020 (travel costs will not be covered).
- The winners selected to compete in the World Final will be notified separately once all the qualification races in each country have been completed.
- Anyone who has previously participated in a World Final is excluded from taking part for the following three years.
- The general FIS Rules of Conduct for skiers and snowboarders shall apply; competitors must comply with the instructions of the organisers.
- At the event video recordings and photos will be taken during the races and during the Audi quattro Ski Cup event in general.
- Further terms and conditions of participation apply to the Audi quattro Ski Cup and must be accepted during registration. These contain further rules governing the competition, liability and the use of recordings and data of the participants.
- All participants need to register prior to the race.
- In the event of cancellation of the slot or the entire race (for instance due to the weather or similar) the slot or the race shall not be rescheduled. The organiser cannot be held liable for any damages incurred (travel costs).